Admission Procedure for Class PP –X
- Collect the Admission Form from the general office of the school
- Duly fill up the form
- Submit the completed form along with the required documents to the Admission Committee
- To secure admission, please make an advance payment of Nu. 5000 which will be adjusted with the first instalment tuition fee. In case of withdrawal of admission after confirming, Nu 5000 will not be refunded.
Tuition Fee Structure
- Additional one time Resource Fee of Nu.2.500 has to be paid for class PP to III at the time of admission. The fee include all the required stationery, school diary, student ID, school rimdo, field trip, tissue papers, soap, etc
- For class IV to X, Nu. 1,500 has to be paid as one time Resource Fee that include school diary, student ID, student photo, Field Trips, school rimdo, school magazine.
- Stationery for class IV to X will not be provided by the school. It should be procured according to the list provided.
Tuition Fee can be paid either in cash or cheque/mbob in favour of Kelki Higher Secondary School/ BOB Current Account 100892836 in two instalments during the first week of the months as given below.
However, exceptions will be made to those who genuinely require consideration upon written request to pay in four equal instalments. Payment has to be made during the first week as given below without fail.
Note: * Payment of tuition fees after the due date will attract a penalty of Nu. 100 per day.
** If payment if made through mbob, please mention the child’s name and class in the “Remarks”