Admission Procedure for Class PP –X
- Collect the Admission Form from the school
- Duly fill up the form and submit it along with the required documents to the Admission Committee.
- To secure admission, please make a payment of Nu. 5000 which will be adjusted with the first instalment fee. In case of withdrawal of admission after confirming, Nu. 5000 will not be refunded.
Tuition Fee Structure
- The above mentioned tuition fee is for one academic year.
- Additional one time Resource Fee of Nu.2.500 has to be paid for class PP to III at the time of admission. This includes all the required stationery, school diary, student ID, school rimdo, field trip, tissue papers, soap, etc
- For class IV to X, Nu. 1,500 has to be paid as one time Resource Fee that include school diary, student ID, student photo, Field Trips, school rimdo, school magazine
- Stationery for class IV to X will not be provided by the school. It should be procured according to the list provided.
- School tracksuit and T-shirt & shorts can be availed from the school.
- Resource Fee and Tracksuit Cost must be paid along with the 1st Instalment of Tuition Fee.
Tuition Fee Payment Module
Tuition Fee must be paid in two equal instalments. It can be paid either in cash or cheque/mbob in favour of Kelki Higher Secondary School/ BOB Current Account 100892836 before the due dates given below.
Note: * Payment of tuition fees after the due date will attract a penalty of Nu. 100 per day.
** If payment if made through mbob, please mention the child’s name and class in the “Remarks” and share the screenshot in the class group chat.